Thursday, September 28, 2017 | 2:00 p.m. ET (11:00 a.m. PT)
Are you tired of stress-filled planning and disappointing attendance numbers at your martial arts events?
The best martial arts events set themselves apart by combining precise planning, compelling marketing, and unique attendee experiences. In this workshop, three industry experts will provide a start-to-finish guide for event success.
- How to overcome top challenges martial arts schools face when hosting events
- How to sell out every event in under 5 days
- Steps to create unique experiences to boost attendance
WORKSHOP AGENDA: MARTIAL ARTS EVENTS MADE EASY
Event Strategy: Jason Morgan, Co-Founder, Hyper Martial Arts
- Top challenges martial arts schools face when hosting events
- Success tips for filling martial arts camps and events
- Create the unfair advantage over other activities in your community
Event Planning: Adam Kifer, President of Level Up Music & Level Up Action Kits
- The perfect martial arts event planning system
- Turn each event into an experience
- How to sell out every event in under 5 days using scarcity and urgency
Event Registration: Sarah McGeehan, Sales Manager, Member Solutions
- Create excitement and urgency with your registration page
- Optimize forms to increase registrations for martial arts events
- Boost attendance by personalizing the experience
MEET OUR PRESENTERS
Jason Morgan, Co-Founder, Hyper Martial Arts
Jason is the co-founder of Hyper Martial Arts, an action-lifestyle brand that supports curriculum and media for the top martial arts schools and athletes worldwide. Starting his first martial arts school at 17 years-old, Jason quickly became recognized as one of the most successful and innovative instructors in the American Taekwondo Association. He is committed to elevating the level of recognition for martial arts athletes and developing high-level marketing and media campaigns to support the industry.
Adam Kifer, President of Level Up Music & Level Up Action Kits
Level Up Music and Level Up Action Kits are leaders in providing essential services to help martial arts school owners save time and to add a new layer of professionalism to their schools. A martial artist since age three, Adam has worked his way through the industry as an instructor, program director, and chief instructor. His experience led to the development of Level Up Action Kits, an innovative service that has helped more than 1000 martial arts schools improve how they run a Parents Night Out. Adam’s expertise in audio production, sound design, and the music business led to the launching of Level Up Music, a service that streams clean music mixes to martial arts schools and fitness centers across the country. Adam continues to innovate to make a positive impact in the martial arts industry.
Sarah McGeehan, Sales Manager, Member Solutions
With extensive experience in customer service, support, and sales, Sarah is a true jack-of-all-trades. She is highly knowledgeable about connecting businesses with their ideal solution. Sarah draws from her own experience planning community fundraisers to help event planners, business owners, and camp directors create optimized online registration forms that drive attendance for their events.